Welcome to our blog. We want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas! We've had fun tracking some of you down from coast-to-coast, but now that we've found you we hope you'll drop us a line (email us at paul -dot- lacey -at- gmail -dot- com) and fill us in on what's happening in your neck of the woods.
In the meantime, here's a brief update of our family:
We've been living in Las Vegas for almost three years. We just celebrated our 10-year anniversary in Hawaii (It was a wonderful trip - check out our pics below!).
Amy is a busy mother of three who is now an official soccer/baseball/PTA mom. In her spare time (i.e., when the kids are busy getting their daily dose of Fetch/Thomas the Tank/Strawberry Shortcake) she likes to compose music. Check out news about her latest project here and other stuff at amybensonlacey.com.
At this Christmas season, we're grateful for the birth of our Savior. Christmas also makes us think of our great families and the wonderful friends we've made over the years. We haven't talked to some of you in a while, but we still consider you some of our greatest blessings! Hope to hear from you soon. :-)
The Laceys
Cute, cute pictures! What a beautiful family. We miss you, Amy, and the kids. Paul, it was fun seeing you last month! Have a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteAmy!! This is Mindi (Nielsen) Carwin. I was so shocked and excited to get your Christmas Card! How did you find me? Well anyway I will email you or call when I get a chance! You have such beautiful children! I am just so happy to hear from you, you are as talanted and beautiful as ever!
ReplyDeleteHey, I found you! What an adorable family. I want to go to Hawaii too!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute family. My mom just brought me your Christmas card...you'll be getting one from us, shortly. :-)
ReplyDeleteSorry you couldn't come for Christmas! We missed you guys. I love your pics. Thanks for posting.
ReplyDelete