Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Aloha! Pictures from Hawaii

Amy and I decided to celebrate our 10-year anniversary by going to Hawaii. I had never been so I was excited to go see Paradise. We had such a great time! We took the kids, but we couldn't have done it without my darling sister, Natalie. Thanks Nat! We were also hooked up with awesome travel arrangements and accommodations by Aunt Joanne at Cruise and Travel Masters. Thank you!! Check out the slideshow of pictures below.


Some of the highlights:
  • Natalie guiding us around the island after she got the tour before we got there
  • Lei greeting at the airport
  • Turtle Bay and watching the surfers ride the HUGE waves on the North Shore
  • Shave ice - yum!
  • Snorkeling in Hanauma Bay
  • Pearl Harbor
  • Waikiki on Halloween (VERY interesting people about!)
  • Trick-or-Treating with Natalie's friends
  • Parasailing!
  • Polynesian Cultural Center
  • ABC Stores
  • Dole Plantation and the Pineapple Express
  • The Macadamia nut place
  • The Rain-that-was-really-just-a-mist
  • Playing in the sand
  • The Halona Blow Hole
  • Sunset on the beach
  • Our romantic dinner at sunset at the Hilton Rainbow Lanai
  • Hanging out on the deck of our condo listening to Jacob play his Ukelele
  • Cheeseburger in Paradise
  • Dropping my BlackBerry (yes, AGAIN! But the salt water really did it in this time) in the ocean on the first day so I couldn't be bothered by work the entire week!

No comments:

Post a Comment