Also, check out some of the reviews that have been put up so far:
The Finest Children's CD you'll ever hear
... is "Up Kind of Day"! This very talented band of merry muscians
wont fail to enchant kids and their older relatives with every track
of this lively compilation, whose irresistible genres range from samba
to tango... blues to lullaby! Their diverse tempos and the happy,
sometimes touching vocals will charm every little boy and girl, making
magic of what used to be "chores." Don't be surprised if you find
yourself FLYing to them too! A true essential- and a soon-to-be
classic - of children's music.
Susanonymous
**********************************************
My favorite kids CD! We listen to "Up Kind of Day" every weekday
morning to start our day in a positive, fun way. We listen to the 2
slow songs at the end of the CD every night while starting our bedtime
routine. Great way to start & end your day with your kids. Wonderful
variety of music for kids & adults. Buy this CD for kids 0-12 years -
it will become a new favorite!
J. Molloy
*******************************************
Up kind of day!
This is just wonderful from the first note to the last! I bought it
for my three year old granddaughter and found out we all LOVE it! It
has a very diverse mix of music. You won't get tired of hearing this CD!
J. Morgan
**************************************
Wonderful tool to help your children (and you fly!)
My daughters and I LOVE this CD. It is fun and upbeat, not cheesy at
all. The music is of the best quality! My daughters love being "flykids!"
Amy H
*******************************************
Fantastic CD for kids and adults!!,
I got several CD's as Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I
loved the CD so much after hearing the songs that I bought one for
myself! Amy Lacey and crew did such a fantastic job with the up
lifting lyrics.
Emily G.
*******************************************
For Children of All Ages
I originally bought this for my daughter, who loves the first cd
created by Amy Benson and Marla Cilley, aka Flylady.
Now I've bought one for me and two more for christmas gifts because
the message behind this music is so powerful and true. House and room
BLESSINGS and planning ahead makes life easier and much more FUN!
Don't believe me? Just listen to ToyBox Tango and I bet you will be
cleaning up and "posing like fancy dancers do"!
"FlyBabyM"
*******************************************
Positive, upbeat
My kids are grown and in their twenties. I had heard snippets of this
cd and enjoyed the positive messages and various song genres. None of
the tunes are condescending or babyish. I bought this cd for ME. It
helps me get my chores done without resorting to a "poor me, I have to
do some housework" attitude. I plan to purchase a cd for my niece and
nephew. As a second grade teacher, I give this cd an A+.
Sharyn
*******************************************
Positive Music with a Great Message!
Honestly I think everyone should buy a copy of this cd adult or child,
but I'm a kid at heart. It's a fantastic cd about life, loving
yourself, helping others and most of all cleaning. You can't place it
in any particular genre, but if you love music you won't be able to
help letting this music set your feet to tapping and your mouth to
singing, or at least humming along. I think it's the best cd I've
purchased in forever!
-M
*******************************************
A Wonderful Way to Bless your Family
These songs will inspire you as they will your children. I am so glad
these songs are on iTunes so I can pick the appropriate song for the
activity we are doing... it will be so much fun to just click on "Room
Patrol" while we are cleaning for "So Long Dust Samba" while dusting.
I have heard all of these song and they cover all genres of music, I
can't wait to see how my 3 year old reacts to them. If you are like me
and can't stand most music geared toward kids, this one is a winner.
Jackie from Rogersville
*******************************************
Great job girls!!!
Up kind of day!
This is just wonderful from the first note to the last! I bought it
for my three year old granddaughter and found out we all LOVE it! It
has a very diverse mix of music. You won't get tired of hearing this CD!
J. Morgan
**************************************
Wonderful tool to help your children (and you fly!)
My daughters and I LOVE this CD. It is fun and upbeat, not cheesy at
all. The music is of the best quality! My daughters love being "flykids!"
Amy H
*******************************************
Fantastic CD for kids and adults!!,
I got several CD's as Christmas gifts for my nieces and nephews. I
loved the CD so much after hearing the songs that I bought one for
myself! Amy Lacey and crew did such a fantastic job with the up
lifting lyrics.
Emily G.
*******************************************
For Children of All Ages
I originally bought this for my daughter, who loves the first cd
created by Amy Benson and Marla Cilley, aka Flylady.
Now I've bought one for me and two more for christmas gifts because
the message behind this music is so powerful and true. House and room
BLESSINGS and planning ahead makes life easier and much more FUN!
Don't believe me? Just listen to ToyBox Tango and I bet you will be
cleaning up and "posing like fancy dancers do"!
"FlyBabyM"
*******************************************
Positive, upbeat
My kids are grown and in their twenties. I had heard snippets of this
cd and enjoyed the positive messages and various song genres. None of
the tunes are condescending or babyish. I bought this cd for ME. It
helps me get my chores done without resorting to a "poor me, I have to
do some housework" attitude. I plan to purchase a cd for my niece and
nephew. As a second grade teacher, I give this cd an A+.
Sharyn
*******************************************
Positive Music with a Great Message!
Honestly I think everyone should buy a copy of this cd adult or child,
but I'm a kid at heart. It's a fantastic cd about life, loving
yourself, helping others and most of all cleaning. You can't place it
in any particular genre, but if you love music you won't be able to
help letting this music set your feet to tapping and your mouth to
singing, or at least humming along. I think it's the best cd I've
purchased in forever!
-M
*******************************************
A Wonderful Way to Bless your Family
These songs will inspire you as they will your children. I am so glad
these songs are on iTunes so I can pick the appropriate song for the
activity we are doing... it will be so much fun to just click on "Room
Patrol" while we are cleaning for "So Long Dust Samba" while dusting.
I have heard all of these song and they cover all genres of music, I
can't wait to see how my 3 year old reacts to them. If you are like me
and can't stand most music geared toward kids, this one is a winner.
Jackie from Rogersville
*******************************************
Great job girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment