Sunday, August 13, 2006

Planets, Poker and Posh Parties, Oh My!

Hi everyone!

This one will be quick. We're waking up around 5 o'clock tomorrow to finish a few details on the FlyLady CD so we can send it to duplication. Hurray!

We've had a good weekend. We took the boys swimming to a cool pool that had a little waterslide that the boys could go down by themselves. It was so much fun and we'll add this to our favorites list. Las Vegas is full of cool water adventures.

Yesterday we transformed the boys' room with a planets border, planet cut-outs, and new space-themed bedspreads. We've been meaning to get this done since we first moved in, but better late than never! Next weekend we'll touch up our baby girl's room since she could come any day. Amy's not showing any major signs of labor and the pregnancy has gone so fast and we're happy to keep her in the cooker a few weeks longer.

I (Paul) had quite a week at work as I spent it at the Rio hotel and casino at our users conference. Yes, I managed to stay away from the World Series of Poker that was right across the hall from us, but the attendees didn't fare so well...or should I say they fared quite well with all the poker freebies that they scored at the booths (t-shirts, hats, cards, calendars, etc.). My fun freebies included one of the most posh, upscale dinner parties on the 50th-story outdoor lounge on top of the Rio. The view was spectacular; the food heavenly! I left before the real fun began (or so I was told!).

We hope you are all doing well. Drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.

We love you lots.

The Las Vegas Laceys

No comments:

Post a Comment