Tuesday, September 05, 2006

No labor on Labor Day!

Hi folks,

We've had a good, non-eventful day today. I had false alarm number 4 last night with some good contractions and other signs that labor was imminent, but after packing my bags for the hospital and deciding to "rest" around midnight, I woke up at 6:30 AM with no contractions and feeling very much NOT in labor.

My official due date is September 15th or 17th (depending on which source we consult), so I could still have a couple good weeks yet. It's okay...we're excited, but not overly-anxious. It's been good to get Aaron in school and the nursery and boys' rooms all decorated. We feel ready, but will just continue to enjoy this cooler (100 degree) weather with our boys and let the baby grow a bit more.

We want to wish Mom Benson a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow! We know the best present ever will be to have the Conference over and done, though I hope you get to enjoy it as well! You've worked so hard on it and it will be wonderful! We wish we could be there to support you, but we'll be praying for you! For any of you who don't know about this awesome event featuring Steven Covey, the FlyLady, the Lowe Family from Branson, and others, check out this link and plan on coming this Saturday on Temple Square at the Conference Center. It will be SO GOOD! For those of you who have wondered what FlyLady is all about, this is a great chance to hear her. I wish I could be there!

It's late and time for bed. Every night I go to bed thinking "maybe tonight's the night the baby will come" since I'm coming up on 39 weeks, but we'll let you all know when the joyous event takes place. In a blessing I was promised that all is well with her, and that she will come "when the time is right." I took that as a little message of "BE PATIENT!" So I will!

Love you all,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment