Here are some photos we recently took of the kids, some of which we shared with our Moms on Mother's Day. For those that didn't get some in the mail feel free to click through the slideshow below and look at the individual pics.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how stinking cute your kids are!!! I made two realizations in the past 24 hours...there's a boy in my class who looks a lot like Aaron, so I can picture him when he's 13. Then there's a guy in my ward who I could picture Jacob looking a lot like him in 20 years! He even has the dimple!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how stinking cute your kids are!!! I made two realizations in the past 24 hours...there's a boy in my class who looks a lot like Aaron, so I can picture him when he's 13. Then there's a guy in my ward who I could picture Jacob looking a lot like him in 20 years! He even has the dimple!
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! Who is the great photographer? Man I wish we didn't live so far away!
ReplyDeleteMan, I wish we lived closer. Your kids are so cute! What fun pictures.
ReplyDelete