First of all, Happy Birthday to Jacob - our sweet, fun four year-old!!! Jacob had such a great day, eating gumballs from his new gumball machine, playing with his new Thomas the Tank Engine trains, and going to Red Robin (his favorite place to eat). He had his big party with friends at Chuck E. Cheese's on Saturday, and then a smaller one with our family and a couple friends tonight. He just had a great big grin that showed off his dimple all day long.
Dad Benson and Nate just showed up so we're excited to have them here while they're in town cheering on the Cougars in the Mountain West basketball tournament. We're also excited to have Natalie and Jared (I sure HOPE I got his name right!) come visit this weekend, too. He's definitely scoring initial points by being a big Cougar fan!
Amy's been frantically working on arrangements for the new FlyLady "FlyKids" CD that she, Ali, and Valerie have been putting together. She just got the go-ahead from Marla (the FlyLady), who is very excited about it. You'll have to hear how excited Marla was about it by downloading yesterday's episode of the "Now is the Time" radio show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nowisthetime/feed (if you have iTunes installed clicking on the link will subscribe to the radio blog). It's going to be SO fun. We're heading up to Logan next week so Amy can start putting together some arrangements, etc. for the songs.
We're loving the weather here right now: sunny and 70 degrees - aahhh! Wish you were all here to enjoy it!
Here are some pictures from Aaron's Robin Hood play he was in two weeks ago with the Missoula Children's Theater. He was a skunk and had a lot of fun.
We hope you are all doing well. Tammy, sorry about the mice - that's crazy! Take care all!
Love,
The Las Vegas Laceys
What a fun Birthday! Jacob is so lucky! I can't believe he's 4 already. And Aaron is the coolest skunk I know! :) I'm jealous that I'm not coming to Vegas this weekend. I thought about it, but I'm sadly so busy. I want to meet Jared! (Good job on getting his name right. ha ha) You'll have to take pictures and drill him with all the questions a big brother is supposed to ask. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jacob! We're having Steven's party tonight--he's 12! I miss the days when my boys liked (and were satisfied with) Thomas the Tank and gum ball machines. I think they'd still love the gum balls, though!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of Natalie and Jared! I really miss you guys. Have a fun time! Good luck with the FlyLady CD. Thanks for the link.
It's a party at your house! I want to come! My kids want a gum ball machine so bad, but their "mean" mom and dad won't get them one. I just need to find some sugar free gum balls and then our problem will be solved. I loved ours when I was little! Hope you had fun with Natalie and Jared!
ReplyDelete