Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun at Legoland!

Here are some pictures we took while at Legoland. We had a fun time and were so glad Aunt Natalie could join us. Thanks Nat!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys,
    It looks like you had tons of fun at Legoland. I hope we make it to San Diego soon to play with Natalie and have fun at the parks. Thanks for sharing the pictures. We love you all!
    Love,Cherilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul:

    Thanks for this post. I did not know Picasa had this embeddable slideshow feature.

    BTW, I arrived over here by following a link in your profile from a comment that you left over at my place. I have a suggestion, if you'd like it: Your profile shows your blog as your old "School Daze" one. While you do also show "My Web Site," which is how I got here, of course, I think most people will click on the blog link first (or worse, only). You may want to add another post to the old blog, just to point people to your new one.

    Or not. Maybe you decided not to on purpose, to filter out the lazy or the stupid? (Clearly, it didn't work on me. ;^))

    ReplyDelete